SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: This was my first cartilage piercing done with a needle. I got this piercing done at Steady Tattoo in Minneapolis over a year ago. The piercer asked me what kind of jewelry I wanted for the hole—in which I believe he shouldn’t had asked…
Cartilage piercings heal fine with CBRs, yours just has awful placement :\
- shaytheworlddestroyer likes this
- elizabethreszke reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- livingintheshadowrealm likes this
- ranktwo reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- iamtheclone said: Wouldn’t it be best to take out the piercing, carry on doing saline soaks and wait for it to heal. Then get I re pierced with a straight bar..?
- queen0ftragedy likes this
- ihatenicolascage said: OR take it out because its at an extremely off angle creating pressure there for you get an ugly chunk of hypertrophic scar tissue. Take it out, it’s ugly and way off. Get it redone after it heals over.
- awfulmodifications posted this